Welcome to the Online Services Portal of DIGBOI COLLEGE.
Through this portal the stakeholders of Digboi College can avail the online services like Admission, Readmission, Fee payment,
Online Classes, Attendance , Assignments, Results etc.
Please read the instructions thoroughly before availing any of the services by clicking the corresponding links given above
Cyber Security Tips
• Keep a strong password which is difficult to guess. Use a combination of letters, numbers and special characters for your password.
• Keep your password secret and change it periodically.
• Never disclose your confidential information like Internet Banking Password, Credit Card/Debit card number, CVV , ATM PIN, OTP to anyone.
• Avoid using public computers like those in cyber cafes as much as possible while doing online banking transactions.
• protect your computer with updated antivirus solutions.
• Think twice before clicking on links found in emails, especially if you don't know the sender.
• Beware of fraudulent websites which may look like Your College Website or your Bank's website. Always crosscheck the URL.
• Beware of scam emails which may contain virus as attachment or be linked to a fraudulent website.
• Always exit by clicking the 'Logout" link to ensure you end your session securely.
Before starting the application process, please ensure that you have the following
1. Scanned copy of your photograph (The file should be less than 512kb and maximum resolution - width: 180px & height: 200px).
2. Your scanned signature (The file should be less than 512kb and maximum resolution - width: 300px & height: 60px).
3. Scanned copy of Marksheet, Caste Certificate, wherever applicable. (The file should be less than 512kb).
4. A valid mobile number for sending Activation Code or OTP(One Time Password).
5. Any of the following facilities for online payment of application fee.
• Net Banking
• Debit Card (VISA, Master, Maestro)
• Credit card
Never share your Interent Banking Password, Debit Card/Credit Card PIN, CVV with any person directly or over phone.
Read the prospectus carefully before filling up the application form.
A valid Mobile Number and Email ID of the student for further communication.
Wrong/False entry of any credentials of the application will attract rejection of the application.
Upload passport size photo and signature of the applicant without which the application will be summarily rejected.
Upload Pass certificate of the last examination.
Upload Admit Card of the last examination.
Upload Mark Sheet of the last examination.
Upload Caste Certificate (OBC/MOBC/ST/SC) if applicable.
Upload Income Certificate If Applicable.
Upload Income Certificate if Applicable
No printed copy of the online application form has to be submitted at college
Terms and Conditions
• For online payments, it is important for candidates to note the transaction Id for future reference. • Mere submission of application do not make the candidate eligible for Admission. Candidates are advised to carefully read the eligibility criteria in the notification before applying. • Application Form once submitted by the candidate cannot be modified by the College. If a candidate submits wrong or incomplete information in the application form, neither the technical team nor the College authority will be responsible for this. Therefore,candidates are advised to carefully review the application form before final submission. However, a candidate may apply afresh using a different username in case of submission of wrong information, but the application fee paid earlier cannot be refunded in such case. • Though all efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy of the content on this website, the same should not be construed as a statement of law or used for any legal purposes. In case of any ambiguity or doubts, users are advised to verify/check with the Department(s) and/or other source(s). Under no circumstances Digboi College will be liable for any expense, loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any expense, loss or damage whatsoever arising from use, or loss of use, of data, arising out of or in connection with the use of this website. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Indian Laws.